I had blogged a little about my WPPI trip earlier here & here which was in March in Las Vegas. I also mentioned that I had taken part in a workshop called The Experience 2013, which was held by photographers, Kristen Weaver, Justin Demutiis & Kristin La Voie, and four amazing wedding blogs: Every Last Detail, Fab You Bliss, Mountainside Brides & Glamour & Grace
Also in attendance was Shalyn of Two Bright Lights which is a portal that allows photographers to connect with both blog and magazine editors to get their weddings and other sessions published.
The goal of this workshop was to help us shoot weddings, engagement sessions and details better and also help us get published on wedding blogs & in print magazines.
Each blog editor styled their own table and how gorgeous are they?? I was in heaven:)
I am happy to say that since this workshop I have had 2 engagement sessions, a Trash the Dress and one family session published, with 2 weddings due to be published in the next few weeks!!!
- Event Planning and Coordination: Green Orchid Events
- Venue: Vintner Grill Strip
- Floral: Layers of Lovely
- Fine China, Glassware, Linens: Classic Party Rentals
- Tables: Rebel Party Rentals
- Paper Goods: Matinae Design Studios
- Rentals and Linens: Classic Party Rentals, Over the Top